"Winter" "Winter"

Depressing yet visually amazing.

I 5v'd this. The art was amazing and the story line touching.

fu**ing annoying zombie fu**ing annoying zombie

Flawless

5/5
10/10
All the same. Short but amazing.

Little FBF Little FBF

heh heh, nice...

From the start the graphics were great. Animation was smooth and realistic. The smoking tree was impressive and everything was fluid. I'd say add music but I think it's better without. Overall it's awesome just a bit short. Doesn't really matter if it's short because it's brilliant.

Peace out.

Devolution responds:

I'll try to improve in the future
(on the length and everything :P)
Thanks for the review :D

Can't Stop Can't Stop

Not bad at all.

Pretty cool like how all the random things were put together and made to smoothly go from one random thing to the next. I enjoyed it all but the music, not the best. I 5v'd it.

EPIC CHICKEN DANCE EPIC CHICKEN DANCE

meh

Really bad, bad graphics, fairly good music, n ostyle no violence no interactivity, mildly funny. I still 5v'd it because I figured you'll need it when it get's blamed.

Heil responds:

i dont think it'll get blammed

Random FBFs: Black Hole Random FBFs: Black Hole

:D very nice.

That's some damn good aniamting for a second flash. Loved it, 5'ved.

Bills Adventures EPS 1 Bills Adventures EPS 1

LMAO good job.

Made me laugh. It was well animated for the most part. Graphics were good for the most part but I can hardly ask for better now can I?
I 5v'd it for you.
Good submition

Psychotic-Dan responds:

Thanks Man.

The Night Santa Went Craz The Night Santa Went Craz

Hey way better than I expected.

First I saw the title and went WOOT I love that song. Then saw it was your first ever movie. Well then I went aww crap it's gonna suck and almost didn't watch it. I did anyways and I was surprised. "Holy **** a noob that really tried. THey put work and effort into it and made it semi good. Well I 5v'd for you because you probably need it. Good job.

SuperVillain SuperVillain

Wow

I'm impressed. Doing everything on paper even if it was animated to look like drawn on paper it's still amazing. Awesome job!

Ultimate Gaming Parody 2 Ultimate Gaming Parody 2

LOL good job!

Wow trudging through NG's horrible crap then coming across this made me happy.
Good job.