Orbtrex Orbtrex

Good, but boring.

I liked it but I had to stop at level 2. I was BORED. The worst thing to be when playing a game. btw this is Matt from xgen's forums. Even though I should only give it a 4/5 I voted 5. :D not bad though, I liked the level change transition.

MaxManning responds:

Thanks for trying it out.

Marble Racing Marble Racing

oook.. I'll help you out.

Graphics were OK not great, spend more time on them. Menu doesn't work. To get it to work simply do this.
On the menu's frame put:
onEnterFrame=function(){
if(Key.isDown(Key.ENTER)){
_root.play()
}
}
And it well work.
Now shouldn't holes be in the ground? Not standing up... Not much interactivity due the fact that you can only move up and down. Good try over all though.

FH- Warhead FH- Warhead

Not bad Tom.

It's was good but got really boring. Nothing made me want to keep playing. Same things over and over the balloons go by over and over. Some of them disappeared before they went off screen. Not being able to move forward and backward kinda sucked but it wasn't a big let down. Over all it's a good game. Easy to control, great graphics and style just boring.

TDxiii responds:

lol, im adding levels and upgrades into my next game. :P

Rescue Mission 1 Rescue Mission 1

Awsome!

Great game!
I had fun playing it and it was very well made.

(Naruto) Dress up Gaara! (Naruto) Dress up Gaara!

I found the hidden skirt....

Yeah...nothing new here....then bam whats this a hidden skirt and top for a girl?

THat's just wierd...

-Telepath RPG Chapter 1- -Telepath RPG Chapter 1-

Wait to go. The final version kicks ass.

Yeah. I've been playing it since you first posted it on xgen. It's come so far. You could be great. I find no problems with the game.

Way-to-go dude.