"Winter" "Winter"

Depressing yet visually amazing.

I 5v'd this. The art was amazing and the story line touching.

fu**ing annoying zombie fu**ing annoying zombie

Flawless

5/5
10/10
All the same. Short but amazing.

Little FBF Little FBF

heh heh, nice...

From the start the graphics were great. Animation was smooth and realistic. The smoking tree was impressive and everything was fluid. I'd say add music but I think it's better without. Overall it's awesome just a bit short. Doesn't really matter if it's short because it's brilliant.

Peace out.

Devolution responds:

I'll try to improve in the future
(on the length and everything :P)
Thanks for the review :D

Orbtrex Orbtrex

Good, but boring.

I liked it but I had to stop at level 2. I was BORED. The worst thing to be when playing a game. btw this is Matt from xgen's forums. Even though I should only give it a 4/5 I voted 5. :D not bad though, I liked the level change transition.

MaxManning responds:

Thanks for trying it out.

Marble Racing Marble Racing

oook.. I'll help you out.

Graphics were OK not great, spend more time on them. Menu doesn't work. To get it to work simply do this.
On the menu's frame put:
onEnterFrame=function(){
if(Key.isDown(Key.ENTER)){
_root.play()
}
}
And it well work.
Now shouldn't holes be in the ground? Not standing up... Not much interactivity due the fact that you can only move up and down. Good try over all though.

FH- Warhead FH- Warhead

Not bad Tom.

It's was good but got really boring. Nothing made me want to keep playing. Same things over and over the balloons go by over and over. Some of them disappeared before they went off screen. Not being able to move forward and backward kinda sucked but it wasn't a big let down. Over all it's a good game. Easy to control, great graphics and style just boring.

TDxiii responds:

lol, im adding levels and upgrades into my next game. :P